2015年2月6日 星期五

Assignment #1 Photo Manipulation


Many people likes to shooting photos and many people likes to editing pictures and both ways are a form of creating art. Everyone has their own way to create photo and personally I like to combining pictures together therefore I had attended Photoshop class two years ago. These two pieces of art were created by me and the materials were from my teacher. I choose these two pieces because the thing came to my mine was the news that had been playing for past few day. It was the IS news and the words connected to them was "War." In the War there were many people injured and the house were burned that is why I choose these two pieces of art as my topic.

The first picture was combined by smoke, building and some coloring. First the background picture was my building picture because I want the background layer under every other layer. Therefore I caught off the blue sky because a photo from battlefield should not see much blue sky and it should be fire and smoke. I replaced the sky with smokes and some coloring, moreover the colors I choose to use were red and gray with low opacity because I still want to see the smoke and building rather than just wipe it out. This is how I changed a peaceful city view into a totally opposite nightmare. The message I want to deliver was aware everyone to avoid violence and war.
 
After all the tragedy, I would like to have some positive energy. This art symbolize growth of technology and health care because many soldiers survived from the war but their lost a part of their body. There are many touching case that soldiers overcame the difficulties by those impassive technologies. The pictures I used in this art were wood, circuit board, foot and marble. First I started with the wood and I hide the part I don’t need then combine the foot with the wood. I choose wood because wood it's like human bone it will never come back if you lost it. Then I caught the bottom part of the foot to fit the wood shape and have the circuit board on top of the foot. Furthermore I changed circuit board color into red because it represents human's arteries. Lastly I put on background and I choose marble because I want the color that is close to human skin and increase texture of the art.


Many people see art differently and it may not be something important to them. But after all the sadness these two pieces of art were the best picture to describe the situation.

Original Materials :






沒有留言:

張貼留言